Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sept Tag of the Month

Is anybody still around? It feels like forever since I've blogged. We've been to Japan and fulfilled my mother-in-laws last wish which was for us to take her back home when she passed away. So she is interred with her family and we hope she is at peace.  

I got my fingers inky for the first time in almost 3 weeks today. Had to play along with Tim's tag for Sept. Even though it's still approaching 90 every day here in FL, I am dreaming of cooler days and turning leaves. The Japanese Maple trees were already turning when we got to see the Imperial Gardens in Kyoto. A truly once in a lifetime experience that will leave you in awe if you ever have the chance to see them. So I sort of took my inspiration from that! I followed Tim's directions, but instead of butterflies adorning my tag, I went with falling leaves. 



 

1 comment:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I wondered what you were doing in Japan...hope you two are at peace. I know it must have been difficult.
Gorgeous take on the tag, just gorgeous! LOVE the tree and LOVE the leaves. This might be my favorite.
I'll be in Florida next week at the Collins show. I'll think of you.