Sunday, June 15, 2014

ICAS 14 and 15

So about half way through the day yesterday, I realized I was a day behind! I was still thinking it was Friday the 13th. So I decided I'd do the Saturday 14th prompt, which was Magenta. I used a Roc Nicholas stamp and my Luminarte Silks to paint the kitty (magenta.) Then a couple of Dyan Reaveley stamps completed this quick index card.

The prompt for the 15th is Stickers. I don't have that many stickers! Shocking I know for a scrapbooker to not have many stickers, but they've never really appealed to me. I've got lots of alphabets though, and since they have adhesive on their backs, I guess technically they ARE stickers. I've also still got a boatload of the butterfly dies I cut out for a prior project , so together here is my 5 minute index card for Sunday.


 

No comments: