Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tim's Tissue Tape Time

Say that fast three times!

It's Challenge 33 at Linda's. This week we are delving into page 36 in Compendium of Curiosities II by Tim Holtz and it's all about his fabulous and versitile Tissue Tape. And this week, Simon Says is our sponsor and will be giving a $25 shopping spree to one lucky participant. Just in time for Christmas!!

I finally got Tim's Tattered Flowers die last week, so of course I HAD to use it for this week's challenge. After I cut our my flowers, using the technique as described in the book, I used four colors of Distress Ink to color them, then gently sqooshed the petals to give them some dimension. I needed an Anniversary card, so once I had my flower assembled I pulled out CTMH La Belle Vie paper pack and finished up my card with it.



3 comments:

Shelly Hickox said...

This is really pretty! I love the way you created the flower - it's gorgeous!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Oh..love that flower! The script and pink are wonderful! Great make!

craftytrog said...

Wonderful use of the tape Sue, the flower is stunning!
Alison x