Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dyan at the Doodle-Day One

Today was day one of two for me at Whim So Doodle in St Pete for classes with the fabulous Lady Dyan Reaveley. She is amazing! Love being able to take classes from the one who designs the products.

We made a gigantor double sided tag, 8.5" x 5.5" with a regular 3" x 6" tag attached to it. We also got to do 5 other tags using different techniques on each tag. We were only supposed to do 4, but the class was small and we worked quickly, so we each got to do an additional tag.

Also attending today's class was Jim, The Gentleman Crafter who is also on Dyan's Art Journaling FaceBook page. He is a sweetheart and it was nice to meet him as well as Dyan.


 My brand spanking new Dylusions Art Journal. I had Dyan sign one of the inside pages and it will be the first page I spray ink on!
 Gentleman Jim with his 'stache I made him. Also made one for Dyan with Moustache duct tape!
 Dyan (or is it Lucy?!) 'Splainin' what we will be doing.
 Guess who wasn't paying attention and was up taking pictures of the class?!
 Sue, Jim and Dyan
 Side one of my gigantor tag. Corrinna is on a separate 6 x 3 tag that swings independently of the big tag.
 Side two of the big tag
Big tag and the other 5 tags we created using different techniques.

1 comment:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

First, of all I am thrilled you got to meet her in person, and meeting Jim is icing on the cake! I know you were thrilled! I'm jealous too! Fab projects, and I am sure your head is swarming with the most delicious ideas!!!!