Friday, October 12, 2012

Caged Bird

This caged bird is fixing to break free! Tim has another wonderful post for the 12 Tags of 2012. This one uses his new Distress Stickles DRY Glitter. Yes, Dry! So you can use your alcohol inks and dye it any color you want. It's got small, medium and large pieces of glitter so you get a beautiful effect with whatever you put it on.

I decided that my bird was going to be breaking free from the bonds of it's cage, so it's head, wing and tail have already emerged from the cage and soon it will be free to soar to new heights.

Which is something I'm getting ready to do soon. After 8 years of being home with a few medical setbacks and then the tanked economy, I was recently hired at a new Whole Foods that will be opening on Nov 1 in north Tampa. I will be the melon bar/salad girl. I have orientation next week and hopefully then will find out what my schedule will be for the next few weeks. I'm excited to be rejoining the workforce and Whole Foods looks to be a very forward-thinking corporation. I am looking very forward to spreading my wings and soaring along with my bird.





7 comments:

BJ said...

Lovely tag and even lovlier story of your new job, I wish you all the best in it. BJ

jeanne said...

fly high!!!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Fly girl fly!!! I love Whole Foods...healthy and helpful!

Julia said...

Lovely story behind your tag. I wish you all the very best in your new job. Spread those wings and fly.
Julia .

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Great job with the glitter.

Donna Gibson said...

Hi Sue, I love this tag! I just bought some of that glitter when we were at the Doodle. Can't wait to use it and glitter something up!!! Good luck at your new job. I love Whole Foods!!

Kim said...

Great background to the tag! Congratulations and I hope that you fly free for a long time to come!