Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall Blueprint

It's time for challenge 23 at Linda's. This week we are exploring the world of Distress Markers on page 50 of Compendium of Curiosities II by Tim Holtz. And Mr BTS Mario has put together a nice prize package for one lucky player!

Even though it's still eleventy-billion degrees here in Florida, I love playing with Tim and Mario III's collaboration Autumn Blueprint stamps. This week I chose the Maple leaf. The few times I've been lucky enough to see the fall color in the Great Smoky Mountains, the maple always has the most brilliant colors to me. I know I didn't do the real thing justice in my coloring, but I had fun making my tag. I also used Tim's Autumn Gatherings die to cut the small leaves and acorns using a piece of Kraft Resist paper.





4 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Fabulous!!! Love the colors!!! Are you able to go to his classes there this week? And...you should enter this into F&F's challenge of Fall Into Fall!

Debbie DP said...

wow love love love this tag. my kind of colors and the maple leaf

Anonymous said...

Love your beautiful Autumnal tag Sue! Great colouring!
Alison x

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love the soft colors the markers create on the leaves...really nice :)