Saturday, June 23, 2012

Color...

...and LOTS of it! I saw something on Pinterest the other day. An all white background with pops of color using die-cut flowers. So this is kinda my take on that. Lots of Dylusions Spray Inks and Dyan's stamps. All stamped images are hand painted.



And on a completely unrelated note. Linda at Studio L3 who is doing the Compendium of Curiosities II is overwhelemed at work right now and said she has forgotten how to use a glue stick! So there will be no challenge this week if you've come here looking for my entry. She said we could do another tissue tape entry if we wished, but I am choosing not to. So hopefully next week will calm down for her and there will be a new challenge.

3 comments:

Debbie DP said...

all I can say is wow that is beautiful. so bright and cheery

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Absolute gorgeous color!!!! I love the design with all the flowers and scrolls...just fabulous!!!

anna christensen crafts said...

Stunning, I love this x