Thursday, April 19, 2012

Seeing Dots

FedEx brought me some new CTMH toyz to play with this morning! We've got a great special this month, 24 sheets with 2 of each pattern of Summery cardstock called Dotty. And with a qualifying order, it can be yours for $5.00! There are butterflies and dots and chevrons and lines and flowers and all sorts of really cool patterns. I also got a few new stamp sets and had to play! I used one of the pretty flower prints and paired it with the Quick Cards-Butterfly stamp. The sentiment is hard to read. It says, "Love as delicate as a butterflys wings as strong as the circle of life." I used all six of the suggested colors for this paper pack, Creme Brulee, Grey Wool, Lagoon, Smoothie, Sunset and Sweet Leaf and colored the stamp with each one, then spritzed it with water and stamped on my watercolor paper. Then I edged with a sponge in Sweet Leaf and Creme Brulee. The green dotty paper on the bottom is the opposite side of the flower paper! Each backside has a different color of dotty dots! Pretty cool! I also used a couple of new Durables Round Studs on the card.



2 comments:

anna christensen crafts said...

Gorgeous Sue, love the papers and your butterfly is fab xx

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Watercolor is fabulous! Love your colors...gorgeous!