Monday, April 30, 2012

Hold On



Working in my journal again. Started with Dyan's Spray Inks, then used the Letter Jumble stencil and sprayed Perfect Pearls Mist thru it to lighten some of the pigment. I used a Pondering Petunia image that Anita (Miss Ranger U. Graduate Herself!) sent me and used a paint brush dipped in Dyan's Spray Inks to color her along with some silver glitter glue for her ginormous glasses. Then I used a piece of one of my Zentangle pieces for her hat/hair. The sentiment says, "When ever'body is lookin' at'cha funny, ya gotta hold on."

I'm also entering this in Simon Says for their Show Your Color challenge.

4 comments:

anna christensen crafts said...

Love it Sue! This is so vibrant and beautiful... Wonderful colours and I adore the background, so much to take in and enjoy. I love the hand written sentiment as well... and how true it is too!

Candy C said...

Wonderful journal page! I love Dyan Reaveley's products and you have certainly made them shine on your project! Love your background and your Dylusional character. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Wonderful Sue! Love your color and journaling. Dyan would be proud!

Terry said...

Hey there Sue, Thank you for sharing your fabby creation with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show,loving the Dyan Reavely's image and the colors you have used. Great job. Hugs Terry xxxx