Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gift Card holders

Needing a few gift card holders for the upcoming holidays, I decided to put Pinky to work. Make her earn her keep!! These are the pillow boxes on the AP cartridge and there have been more than a few of my sister CTMH Consultants who have already used this idea, so I am not the first. I used the CTMH Wonderland paper pack and made belly bands for each and embossed using white embossing powder with glitter added. The glitter doesn't show up so well in the pic. The stockings (which will be the gift tag) are also cut using the AP cartridge.

There is only one small problem. Small being the operative word. I didn't think to measure the boxes once I assembled them and the gift cards won't fit. Well, they fit. You just can't close the end flaps! They were cut at 5.5", so I think I need to go to 6.5" to insure I've got a skosh of extra room. Don't know yet what I'll do with these, but they're too darn cute to throw away.

What's that old saying? Measure twice, cut once.

1 comment:

jeanne said...

That's my favorite color combo. Cute as they can be.