Saturday, February 5, 2011

Before and After











Had to make a Hobby Lobby run the other day. I was almost out of Glossy Accents and I can't have that. No GA...no creating! And can I just say how HAPPY I am that I have a HL that's less than 10 minutes away instead of 1.5 hrs away! Sure does make it nice!

And of course I couldn't just go and get the Glossy Accents. Perish the thought! Had to peruse the holiday aisles and see what they had that I couldn't live without. And I found this cute Spring/Easter banner. As soon as I saw it, I knew the new Mayberry paper pack would be perfect! It has such nice spring-y colors! Normally I like to "junk" up my banners and wall hangings, but I stayed pretty simple with this one. Each of the 6 B&T papers are represented. I used a couple of flowers from my stash, some Mocha Opaques and a yellow "diamond." The letters are my new favorite Irresistables Eclectic's. I did change it up a bit because the thin twine-looking stuff that they enclosed to string the banner with I wasn't fond of. So I used a thicker grosgrain ribbon and I am much more pleased with the final outcome.

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

That banner is really cute. Love the butterflies.