Saturday, August 21, 2010

Vacation layouts







Been working on a couple of different projects to be revealed in a bit. In the meantime, here are the beginning pages of vacation layouts. I'm using CTMH Passages paper pack and various embellishments. Some I know what company they came from and others, notsomuch! If there's something in particular you want to know what it is, leave me a comment or drop me a line and I'll try to figure out what it is! One thing I will say is that the title for the "Sand Art" pages, I used old Scenic Route chipboard letters and sanded them, then went out back and got some sand out and after randomly adding Glossy Accents to the sanded letters, I dipped them in the sand! I thought that was the most ingenious thing I've come up with in a long time! It takes a lot for me to impress me and I did on this one!

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

Great pages. I love all three pages. Sand Art is my favorite and I love the circle things on page three and love the big circle with the brads spaced around it. I really like how you "tied" fibers in the holes in the border punch. Love love LOVE it. Cannot wait to see the rest of your pages