Friday, April 9, 2010

Sneak Peekage- Zippidee




It's time for the CTMH Summer IB! As always, Consultants can order a month in advance of the IB release to customers on May 1. Our team is doing a swap again to let customers see what-all can be done with the various new stamps and paper packs. I have to admit that the way Zippidee is shown in the IB, I wasn't a fan. They show a "Disney" theme with these papers and I am so not a Disney girl. But I've learned to order one of each paper pack, even if I don't like what they do with it! Because I generally change my mind once I have it in my hot little hands and I can do what I want with it. And this was no exception. I think this may well be my favorite of the 4 new paper packs. I paired it up with the new A Little Buzz stamp set and I think my cards are pretty darn cute! I shamelessly stole Debbie's card idea from the Easter card she sent John and I.

2 comments:

Liane said...

I haven't even looked at the idea book yet, but I love love love this cute stamp and your card is awesome!

Debbie DP said...

I was not even thinking about ordering this paper. Well now it is going on my "must have" list.