Friday, April 9, 2010

Kyle's Eagle Scout Project







This is the last layout I'll be sharing from this project. Once again it's time to move on! Another scrapping project for the books...so to speak!

I used a play on words for both of these pages. Worker with the bees, and Super in a Nesties circle with visor for Supervisor Joy! And a mahvelous job she did at supervising too!

This was a fun project. Having the Boy Scout paper pad from K & Co made my job very easy. The papers all coordinated and if I wanted a "plain" paper, all I had to do was flip it over since it's double sided. I've got a few pieces left over, so I'll give it to Kyle as well in case he has anything he'd like to add to the album. I bought a refill pack of pages, so I put that in as well for some extras pages.

1 comment:

Debbie DP said...

Kyle is going to love his books