Sunday, March 7, 2010

More Joy!







Going through Joy's packet of pictures from mom yesterday and I found another boat-load of Christmas pictures. Proving to myself that the paper doesn't have to be "Christmas" paper to work, I used up yet another "old" CTMH pp, called Route 66! Yep, travel theme paper! But the two full pieces of B&T that I had left didn't look "travel-y" to me at all! So I went with it, especially since I'm out of "Christmas" paper! I used one of my Maaatha Stewart punches to jazz things up a bit on the cranberry strip down the center. The chipboard is Scenic Route which I painted with CTMH Create A Shade paint and Cranberry reinker to match the B&T. A few pieces of White Daisy Ric Rac and a blingy diamond to dot the "i" and another layout is complete!!

2 comments:

jeanne said...

me likey!!

Debbie DP said...

wow these look great. I love how you used the RT 66 paper