Sunday, March 14, 2010

CPS challenge


The stoopid newspaper wasn't here this morning, so what better way to use my time than work on the http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ challenge for this week?!


Debbie said I should keep using the CTMH Caboodle pp because she was almost convinced that she *needed* to buy it. So Deb, this one's for YOU!


I used CTMH Caboodle pp along with Enjoy Every Moment stamp set. With the time change last night, I can "feel" Spring coming, so this daisy stamp fits the bill. I also love the soft Spring-like colors used in Caboodle. I colored the flowers with my Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. And I used my Nesties scalloped Ovals to cut it out.

5 comments:

dstandard said...

Pretty card Sue!

Debbie DP said...

ok now you did it. Cabooooooooodle and the daisy being my favorite flower. Now I am gonna have to order both.

Really cute card. I like the ricrack too another of my favorites

Linda Beeson said...

Hey, you can always read the newspaper later - creating cards is important! Love your take of the CPS sketch.

Lea L. said...

Such pretty flowers!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Tracey Jean said...

Very pretty. Love the paper.