Saturday, February 20, 2010

Not to be outdone...










by my good friend Jeanne over at silly to sane. . . ., who saw my post on Sarah Milne and promply went and made a digi layout using one of Sarah's sketches! Here's my take on this sketch http://www.scrapburbia.com/2010/02/same-only-different.html that I found on http://www.scrapburbia.com/!


These are more of the pics mom gave me of the kids at Christmas. There's one shot here, two shots there, not enough of any one thing to make a cohesive layout with! But I think I stayed pretty close in the overall theme, with the one Christmas pic being the exception. I used a discontinued CTMH pp called Laid Back and CTMH Extreme Happiness stamp set. The letters are Scenic Route that I painted with MM Dusk acrylic paint.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just gone through your family collage. It looks awesome. It was nice going through your blog. Keep it up the good work. Ihampers.co.uk

jeanne said...

Great job, kiddo. Thanks so much for posting that link. Sarah has some great sketches!!!