Sunday, December 27, 2009

Great bargins


Debbie and Evan sent me a Michael's gc as part of my Christmas gift, and of course it was burning a whole in my pocket, so I had to go see what was marked down yesterday! I had looked at the Santa stamp before Christmas, but refused to pay the $15.00 I think it was price. So my patience paid off! I picked it up for just over $3.00!! And I never look at the Maaatha Stewart stuff unless it's on sale because it's marked so high just because it's got her name on it! The Bakers twine was $1.59 (for SIX rolls!) and the punch was $4.79! And I can use both year round. I also scored three boxes of Turtles that happened to jump in my hand and stick like glue as I passed the candy section! They might just as well have jumped onto my hips, cuz that's where they'll end up!

3 comments:

jeanne said...

Lots of hip jumping this season at our house too.

Debbie DP said...

I will have to look at the string next time I am at michael's. I kinda bypass the ms stuff as it is so expensive. You got some great deals.

Jenn said...

Wow, they actually lowered the clearance price on something? I got that stamp on clearance at $5.99!