Monday, December 7, 2009

Card purses




I found these adorable Card Purses on Splitcoaststampers News and knew I had to try them. Sister Jan has three nieces who are with us on Christmas, so I always like to give them a little token something. I used CTMH Jingle paper pack along with CTMH Posterboard Alphabet. I used my Nesties to cut the circles. I used Stickles on the inside of the letters for the girls names for the required girly bling! Ribbon and flowers are unknown from my stash. I'll get some nail polish and candies and put in the purses for each girl. And while they are *supposed* to be used for cards, I would think that the possibilities for uses would be endless, so long as the items aren't too big or heavy!

2 comments:

Liane said...

Stinkin cute! And your chicken soup rocked, by the way, not paper scissors, ROCK!

Debbie DP said...

I love these. really really cute