Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bags and Tags




Trying very hard to work thru the mouth pain and get my hand-made Christmas gifts done this week. I need to move on to other things and the only way I can do that is to just work thru the pain. I keep hoping that this morning will be the morning I wake up and the bone has grown enough to cover the exposed nerves. But so far, this morning hasn't come. But you didn't come here to listen to me complain!

I make cards every year to give both of my sisters and mom as well as my hair and nail gals. They look forward to recieving them every year and I enjoy coming up with new and different ideas to make them. I also come up with some sort of "holder" for the cards. This year I decided to buy plain white gift bags and alter them in non-Christmassy papers so that they could re-use them later on in the year. I used some of an old CTMH promo pack called Tickled Pink. Each bag is just slightly different with flowers and colors used.

For my tags this year, I stayed traditional, using CTMH Jingle paper pack. The ribbon is Making Memories (I think!) from a few years ago as is the puffy sentiment on the tag.

3 comments:

Liane said...

I am so sorry that you are struggling, still. Ugh ugh ugh. Your card & tag are lovely though! And, after all, isn't that all that REALLY matters? LOL

Debbie DP said...

love the card and tag. they will love them.

Kim said...

Hi Sue! Waving hello from across the way. Haven't kept up with my blog buddies so I am finally taking the time to catch up. Hope all is well.