Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Look what the mailman brung!


My friend Jill out in California-land sent me a "feel better" package. She knows how much I love everything that the Temecula Olive Oil Company has to offer, so she got some Lemon Verbena Olive Butter (for the skin) and sent, and man does that stuff smell GOOD and make your skin feel sooooo soft! She also sent along the Sonoma Farm Hope Stoopid Ale that she forgot to bring when she came to visit this past summer. I've been known to spell stupid "Stoopid" when talking about really stoopid people or events and she said as soon as she saw it, she knew she had to get some for me. And I must confess, I wasn't crazy about the beer itself, but the empty bottle will have a place of honor on my shelves. She also made a beautiful Asian inspired card to make me feel better from all of the mouth troubles that are STILL going on. It's the exposed nerves that are giving me fits. I can't wait til the new bone finally gets in gear and starts growing to cover them. Thank you my friend!

1 comment:

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

I didn't love that beer either. But the lemon verbena, YUMMY!!