Tuesday, November 17, 2009

gift bags


I had to go run some errands yesterday and one stop was Target. LOVE the Dollar Spot at Target! Very rarely do I ever not find something I can't live without!! They had some really cute clear cello bags with snow and snowmen on them, 20 for $1.00. Also found some 12 x 12 Christmas scrapbook paper to use for projects; 8 sheets for $1.00. I bought some Christmas candy and made up some bags to give all of the ladies who will be at sister Jan's for Thanksgiving. I stamped the topper using CTMH Jingle Borders stamp set and just stapled it to the tops of the bags. Candy used was Hersey's Miniatures, Life Savers Holiday Mix and Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark with Dark Chocolate Squares.


And can I just add, those Peppermint Bark Dark Chocolate squares. To. Die. For. Go quickly and get you some! I bet they don't last long. And they're on sale this week at Target! I think I *may* need to go get a bag just for me.


I'm just sayin!

2 comments:

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Very cute bags. I have to say, last year I bought those dark chocolate peppermint barks for elfing the neighbors. I had leftovers. You are right, they didn't last long.

Debbie DP said...

Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark!!!!! yum the bags are really cute.