Thursday, November 26, 2009

CPS challenge


Needed a really quick card to take with me to the Thanksgiving feast at Jan's later today, so I turned to http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ for my inspiration!


I pulled out an old CTMH Promotion paper pack that I have eleventy-billion packs left of called Serendipity and the accompanying stamp set to make this card. This is one of my all-time favorite paper packs. Which is why I've got eleventy-billion packs of it! I ordered the crap-ola out of it!! The flower is pop-dotted for some visual interest.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Safe travels to one and all.

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

Very cute card! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

♥Lea

HappyCrafter said...

Don't you love it when you need something and you are able to pull it together quickly and easily?! thanks for sharing :-)