Tuesday, November 24, 2009

CardPatterns challenge


Took advantage of the CardPatterns challenge this week to use a beautiful new CTMH Promotion paper pack. It's not available to customers til Jan 2010, but Consultants could begin ordering it now to get samples made up. There are 12 B&T papers, 6 Die Cut papers and a combo alphabet and floral stamp set included in this set.


I needed a thank you card, so I used one of the die cut papers for the outside circles. There are two sizes of birds in the stamp set, so I used the larger of the two for my image. A Bitty Brad for it's eye and Diamond Stickles cover the entire bird.

2 comments:

Debbie DP said...

Wow. Love that card. I sure hope I can get that paper.

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

It's even beautiful-er in person!!!! Wonderful card (and I can't wait to get that paper--in JANUARY).