Sunday, September 13, 2009

CPS challenge




Tami designed another winner this week at http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/!

I decided to use two more of my new Nestabilities for this challenge; Pumpkins and Ribbon Tag Trio 2. For the pumpkins, I used Coredinations and layered two of the pumpkins, then used pop dots for dimension. The background DP is some K & Co that was in my stash. I used my MS Drippy Goo punch with some purple Coredinations CS. The black and white ribbon along the bottom is unknown from my stash.

4 comments:

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Very cute card. I was just thinking about making some Halloween cards myself.

Liane said...

That is cute.... says the gal who doesn't care for Halloween.... but it is happy, I like that!

Sue Lelli said...

Cute card. I like the double layered pumpkin!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great fun ribbon and pops of black. Way to rock the cps sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.