Tuesday, August 4, 2009

CPS challenge


Great sketch at http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ this week! I bet this is one I'll go back to again and again!


I am using some of the new products I got at CHA this past weekend. The paper is some of the Japanese papers I got at the Kodomo booth. The image is one I colored at one of the booths selling Copics. Yes, they're nice, but for what I do, I just can't justify the cost right now! I'll continue to use my CTMH markers, colored pencils and Gamsol for the time being! The Sinamay ribbon is on a piece of white cardstock to make it stand out a bit more. I also got some fabulous Washi Tape at the Kodomo booth! That is what's on the image of the girl. This is one that will go to my mother in law to send to friends or family back in Japan.

No comments: