Wednesday, July 29, 2009

t!m!!!














































OK! I've made you wait long enough! Gonna share pics for the next couple of days of all the t!m Holtz goodness from this past weekend at Ruban Rouge. I think most of you know how much I LOVE this man! He is one of only a few designers who speak to my heart. First thing I think of when I go to do a project is how can I make this look old and gnarly. And t!m inspires that passion for me!
1. t!m and I
2. t!m's assistant Mario setting up.
3. teacher t!m
4. pieces of Idea-ology that will become beautiful jewelry
5. busy worker bees!
6.more jewelry in the making
7. t!m
8. new Grungeboard. Birds, butterflies, dragonflies, flowers.
9. more of the same. Alpha's, leaves, stems. All of these 8 stacks come in one pkg.


















1 comment:

jeanne said...

Just color me green and shoot me~