Tuesday, July 7, 2009

CPS challenge


I needed a card for John's cousin Akiko-san in Japan who recently had a baby boy, so what better place to look for inspiration than http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/?!


I pulled out CTMH Aspen paper pack since it has such beautiful blue's. I stamped an image from CTMH Flower Child stamp set and stapmed using Black Brilliance on vellum and heat set it. Then I turned the image over and used my water brush to color the image.


I've got a goody box full of baby gifts and American snack foods that the family likes all ready to go, so this will go to the post office today...headed for Japan!

3 comments:

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

Love it. I love that you used a winter-y paper pack for this card and it doesn't look wintery at all.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super cute card and fun colors. Way to rock the CPS sketch this week.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Liane said...

One of my favorite stamp sets of all time, and THAT one my fav stamp in it! Great job!