Sunday, June 7, 2009

CCT challenge


It's a fact I love SheetLoad of Cards - Free Monthly eZine and it's founder, Alicia! SheetLoad is sponsoring and giving prizes to this weeks winner of a new (for me!) card challenge site! And we all know I love doing card challenges! Cute Card Thursday is where you'll find this challenge. Use punches or die cuts to make your cards.


I had a bit of a different idea with this one. My punches are limited, so I had to get creative. I used CTMH Star Struck stamp set, stamped my images on the back side of a piece of cardstock then used my Kraft knife to cut them out. I backed them with four of the different B&T's from CTMH Moon Doggie pp. I then used one of the stitches stamps from CTMH Simple Stitches and embossed a stitch line all around the outside of the card. I had some leftover punched border using one of my EK Success borders from another project, so I incorporated it into the layout and adorned it with a few buttons from my stash.

No comments: