Saturday, May 2, 2009

SheetLoad May challenge


Great sketch this month at SheetLoad of Cards - Free Monthly eZine! There's even a "bonus" scrapling card!


I made a trip to my wonderful LSS, Ruban Rouge Paper Arts yesterday to take advantage of their NSD 40% off everything in the store sale. Stocked up on Glossy Accents (I bought all they had!), got some t!m Holtz Idea-ology metals, Glue Dots (you can never have enough of those!), two new Distress Crackle Paints, Dusty Concord and Broken China, and both of the new Basic Grey Wisteria AND Lime Rickey 6x6 paper pads! All of that for under $50.00! Economy stimulation at it's finest!


So for the challenge at SheetLoad, I decided to make my mil's birthday card. I used four of the Lime Rickey papers. The metal corner element is

t!m, the bird is CTMH Bird Basics stamped in Sunny Yellow and Pansy Purple. I used Ranger Distress Stickles Milled Lavender for a bit of bling on the wing and tail. The sentiment is from CTMH Happy Birthday stamp set and is set behind a t!m Fragment. The scrapling card has a CTMH dimensional flower that I added a bit of Stickles in Lime Green for bling.

1 comment:

iamjaytee said...

Cute card Sue! I love that paper, those little birds, I have to have it!!!