Sunday, March 22, 2009

CPS challenge


Such a cute pattern from Tami at http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ this week!


I had an idea in my head as soon as I saw the sketch. I decided to lay the sketch on it's side. I used CTMH Stardust paper pack. Lion and sentiment are from CTMH Life's A Jungle stamp set. I used CTMH Sassy Strands for the lion's mane and CTMH Bitty Brads for his eyes. Sakura Jelly Roll pen in black for his nose for a bit of shine. I tied four pieces of jute where the 4 paper strips join at the top.

6 comments:

Liane said...

I love this card!

Lyneen said...

that lion is just toooooo darn cute. like how you flopped the sketch!!!!

Chris said...

Don't you love these sketches?! I feel the same way when I see them - and your card turned out adorable!

I am so thrilled to be the sponsor and I am having a lot of fun playing along with the sketches too on my own blog – Hope you can check them out! http://allamericanstampers.blogspot.com

Linda Beeson said...

Your lion is totally adorable - what cute accents and love what you did with that CPS sketch.

Debbie DP said...

wow sue you have been busy. All of your cards are cute. Love the lion, love the tree and you know me I really cannot pick my favorite

Sarah said...

SO cute! Love his mane LOL looks really good with that paper.