Sunday, March 8, 2009

CPS challenge


Tami gave us another beautiful sketch at http://www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ again this week. And the DT came up with some very nice examples.


I'm trying to use up bits and pieces of paper packs in anticipation of the new CTMH IB release to Consultants the first part of next month. I went thru all of my paper packs the other day and took a bunch to the Girl Scouts yesterday when I went to do my grocery shopping. The young ladies were very excited and had to be reminded by the mom who was with them that they were there to sell cookies and not to look at the papers! I've got a bunch more to go thru, from various companies so I'll be making another donation before too long.


On to my card!


This is the CTMH Unforgettable paper pack. I just love this paper pack! The large chipboard flower is Deluxe Designs. I covered it in the pink paper, then used one of the Intrinsic Backgrounds stamps to stamp a light pattern on it. Then came back in with my Sorbet ink and sponged the edges for a softer look. The spiral clip is CTMH, as is the piece of Sorbet Ribbon Round. The branches and small flowers are from the Aspirations stamp set. The small flowers are pop dotted and have bling for the flower centers.

14 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Mmm this is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along Sue! The colors you chose are so soothing and pretty!

Krista B. said...

Such a pretty card, love that big beautiful pink flower :)

Lee Anne said...

This is so, so pretty. Perfect, really.

staceykingman said...

So pretty! I love the colors.

Create It Simply said...

very pretty! I am terrible with pastels but love to look at others use of them. Thanks for joining us!

Linda Beeson said...

Wow! I love those stems or vines that you used to go with this CPS sketch! Great card.

BethieJ said...

Oh your card is LOVELY!! Great take on this weeks sketch!

Lea L. said...

Very soft and pretty! I love that flower! Great job with sketch 106...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Mara Campbell said...

Very pretty, love that big flower!

Anonymous said...

This is soooo pretty... love the soft colors... HUGS...SK :)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your hardware and ribbon accent in the flower.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Patti said...

Outstanding!! I love your card : )

Patti

Pamela said...

Very pretty card!

Riky said...

Nice card!!!