Saturday, March 28, 2009

CardPatterns challenge


Another rockin challenge this week at CardPatterns!


When I saw this DP in the Autumn Leaves Mat Stack I got at Michael's last week, I knew I wanted to make a black and white with a pop of color card with it. This was the perfect opportunity. I used two different types of CTMH Black Ribbon Rounds and backed it with White cardstock. I used my new Labels Four dies from Nestabilities and placed a single CTMH Big Pinks flower that I sponged Hollyhock ink onto and added a CTMH Pretty Pin as the flower center.

9 comments:

Jill (Scrap Wench) said...

I love it. Now you've made me wish I'd put the pins on my order.

Fiona Yeoh said...

oooh look at that gorgeous patterned paper! and i'm dying to get my hands on the label 4 dies too. cute card, thanks for playing along with us :)

Suzanne :O ) said...

pretty card! that flower looks so luscious! :)

Tamaroo said...

This is so awesome! Love the black and white!

whoistracy said...

Oh this is just gorgeous!! I love the colors you used. Thanks so much for joining us!

Kim Sonksen said...

Beautiful card

~amy~ said...

Pretty card..love the pop of pink!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty - I love black and white cards and your pop of pink with the flower is just perfect. Nice job with the sketch, thanks for joining us!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love the black and white with a pop of pink. Great job with the Card Patterns Sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.