Monday, November 3, 2008

Erin G's challenge


Former CTMH sister Erin at Inky Smiles posted a sketch challenge on her blog and I had to do it! I used one of the frosted blanks from SheetLoad ShortCuts for my base. And since I had the Notebook paper pack out, I went with it as well. I used Gratitude stamp set and stamped three of the flowers in Hollyhock and Crystal Blue, then found a couple of MM (I think!) brads and a small button in my stash to use as flower centers. I used a dimensional Element and Golden Follies glitter from Sparkle n Sprinkle to give it a bit of glitz. A piece of Crystal Blue ribbon completed the card.

3 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Sue, lovely job on the frosted card!! And congrats on winning our October promotion!
Alicia

Liane said...

Beautiful!!! CTMH Sister! Baaaaa, You are sooo darling, I just LOVE you! =-)

mE said...

awesome!! I love the color combo :) Thanks for playing with us!

Inky Smiles,

Erin