Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blooming things











This is one of the great things about living in Florida. Stuff blooms year-round. Went out to take care of the chickens and the pond a bit ago and saw my Abe Lincoln rose is blooming. And our pink seedless grapefruit tree is loaded again this year. Since we're both on Chol meds, we have to limit our grapefruit eating, so John's folks get most of the fruit. And they don't complain one bit!!! We have a cold front moving thru today as well. We were "supposed" to get some rain, but all we seem to be getting is clouds. They are moving very quickly across the sky and I liked the way they looked with the flag in the foreground.

2 comments:

Lea said...

pack them grapefruits up and send them on my way!!!!!! I love them

Liane said...

Hey hey hey, don't send Lea all of the grapefruits, I want some too!
BEAUTIFUL roses! WOW