Sunday, October 12, 2008

OCC challenge week 16


Lynda's challenge this week at Our Creative Corner was anything but a square or rectangle card. I thought about using my Nestabilies, but I needed a bigger challenge than that! So I did an Iris Folded Kimono card! I've got a boatload of Origami papers that John's cousin Akiko-san has sent me from Japan and I never really get a chance to use them. So I dug them out, along with some Mizuhiki paper cords that Akiko-san sent and used that as a belt on the Kimono. My friend Debbie sent me some sushi Bella Baubles (click on the image to see it in more detail!)and I'd never used them either, so this card used a lot of things that either hadn't been used in a long time or at all. Great challenge, Lynda!

3 comments:

ya ya's mom said...

wow sue! great card!

Debbie DP said...

that is a beautiful card. I love green it is just beautiful. Glad to see the little charm we put it on super zoom to see it.

Liane said...

I love it a lot! =-)