Friday, October 3, 2008

Another Christmas gift done!






Actually, truth be told, it's another TWO Christmas gifts done. Not saying who they are for, you'll just have to be surprised. I used the new CTMH Acrylic Albums and the Serendipity paper pack that was a promotion late last year. I stocked up on it, and am I glad I did! It applies itself very well to either feminine or masculine projects. Also used was MM Acrylic paint and CTMH Create A Shade pearl paint, CTMH inks in Chocolate, Outdoor Denim, Bamboo and Dutch Blue. CTMH rub-on's and other unknown rub-on's from my stash, along with CTMH Sparkles and CTMH ribbon Rounds in Outdoor Denim and Chocolate and Ivory grosgrain ribbon from my stash. Serendipity stamp set and Playful Flourishes stamp set were also used.

1 comment:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Sue,
I ordered one of these albums and you have inspired me to get it out of the package. Lovely job!
Alicia