Saturday, September 27, 2008

Yay!





FINALLY! I don't know what happened, but this morning Blogger is gonna let me post pictures. So before it changes it's mind...here goes!


My friend Nicole lives in Japan where her hubby is in the Air Force. They just had a new baby boy on the 10th of this month. His name is Kieran. So in honor of Kieran's arrival, I made and sent one of "Sue's Famous Coaster Hangings" with his name on it for Nic to hang in his room. I also made a baby buggy card that she can use on a layout on a scrapbook page. I left it flat, didn't put in on a card, and made it oversized so it would take up some space on the page. I used Serendipity paper pack and It's A Jungle stamp set. Each of the animals has something special done to it. Most have googly eyes, the monkey's have bling for eyes, the hippo has a piece of rope-like ribbon for his tail and my personal favorite is the Sassy Strands on the lions mane!
I don't know if I'll get anything else posted today. John's on his way home and we've got all of last weeks season premier shows on DVR to watch!

3 comments:

jeanne said...

OMG this is seriously the more adorable thing I've seen in ages. WOWSERS!!!!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Sue,
That hanging is so adorable. I love all of the little animals.

Jenn said...

Adorable!