Thursday, August 14, 2008

OCC challenge week 8


Trying to get back in the groove of my challenges after Convention. Now that all of my swaps are done and on the way to the hostesses, I am playing catch-up! Today is the OCC challenge for this week. Dawn's challenge for this week was to use NO designer paper and a minimum of four layers. This cute stamp was part of my roomie gift from Liane and is by imaginesce. I used Black CTMH ink, then attached Sunny Yellow CTMH Sassy Strands for her hula skirt. Colored her bikini top and shoes with Sunny Yellow marker. A blue Prisma flower with "diamond" bling in her hair. I used my Cuttlebug waves folder for the bottom layer. I added some ink and also sandpapered it to make it look more "wave-like!" Fiskars Threading Water punch was used for the Sunny Yellow strip, with an additional layer of yellow ribbon from my stash. I used my Cuttlebug again with the scalloped Nestabilities for the Crystal Blue and White Daisy layers. One of new CTMH alpha stamp sets, Classmate Alphabet was used for the "Aloha" greeting. Bella Baubles in blue accent the corners of the greeting.

3 comments:

lovinpaper said...

What a cute card!!!! Good instructions too.

Liane said...

DARLING! Love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee so cute, thanks for playing.