Friday, August 22, 2008

New stamps



I wanted these stamp sets from the instant I saw them, procrastinated and missed out on them and they sold out. But recently they got more in stock, so I jumped on them! I was a quilter in an earlier life, so the Quilter's Sampler really spoke to me. My Paternal Grandmother was an owl lover, and she passed her love of owls on to me. I love these because all of the elements are separate, so you can customize the owls and make each one unique. You can find them herePapertrey Ink - Quality Acrylic Stamps, Cards & Stationery They have fabulous customer service and any order over $50.00 gets free shipping!


I used the new CTMH Notebook paper pack for both. I've got a head-full of ideas for both sets, so you'll be seeing more of them in the coming days!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Great cards, as always, Sue! I'm really loving the quilt card though.

Debbie DP said...

Sue really like both cards but love the quilt card. I love to "look" at quilts. I am a quilter wanna be. I made one for Evan and the one for JP and I is still in pieces.

Liane said...

Cute, love the owl!

Lea said...

Glad to see you got your owl stamp. Great cards, as always!