Tuesday, June 17, 2008

TwoFer Tuesday/Marjorie's color challenge



Marjorie's color challenge for week 23 was inspired by one of her daughter Caitie's outfits. Colors are Chocolate, Goldrush, Holiday Red, Crystal Blue and Sunflower.


I had one House Mouse stamp and yesterday recieved my second one in the mail, so I knew I had to get some ink on that new stamp! Coinkadinkally, my first House Mouse stamp is of a sunflower! So I decided to do a TwoFer! I used CTMH markers and my Prismacolor markers and blending pen to color the images. Used Caprice paper pack, CTMH Sunflower waxy flax and some MM button brads from my stash.

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

Cute little mice!! I love how you used the Caprice paper with this color challenge. Thanks for playing dearie!

I'm glad to hear you are scrappin' ^_~ I've been trying to get one of my friends to come over and scrap since she is so far behind she doesn't even want to take pictures but she doesn't like scrappin by herself. Hopefully we can get more done together! Have a great week!