Saturday, June 21, 2008

Meet Freida...


This is Freida. Freida the Flamingo. She arrived in the mail yesterday from my friends Debbie and her son Evan. Evan is my friend who has eyesight problems. When I posted about the flamingo I had in the front flower bed and how bleached by the sun it got in one summer, Debbie said Evan had a hard time grasping that concept. He doesn't see things like those of us with "normal" sight do, so it was difficult for him to understand. She said she kept showing him different ones until they found this one and he knew he had to get it and send it to me! Freida is now perched on my shelves in my scraproom watching me as I craft. Thank you for thinking of me Evan!

1 comment:

Liane said...

I just love her! Hehehhee, what a dolly, and what a good friend Evan is too!