Monday, May 26, 2008

same old!




New day, same old cards! These two cards uses up the Whoops A Daisy paper pack. I really don't think it will be one I'll re-order. Way too bright for my taste!


I dug out my alpha and number solo sets for the first card. I reverse stamped the "4" on coasters, cut them out then used my sponge daubers with Ocean ink for a softer look. Then drug the whole thing thru the embossing pad, covered it in clear embossing powder and embossed to give it sheen. Tied a piece of Blush waxy flax around it. The "U" is stamped in White Daisy and cut out. I knew it would stand alone on the bright colors. I used my Marvy scallop punch on Ocean textured cardstock.


The second one is the feminine version of the buckle card. I used Playful Flourishes, Spot On and Say It In Style stamp sets.

No comments: