Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mil's Birthday Card



I'm on a roll this morning! Cupcakes seem to be all the rage here lately, and one of the "vase" stamps in the June SOM set "With Love" looks like a cupcake bottom to me! So I stamped it in chocolate then used my liquid applique and Hollyhock reinker to make the "icing" and hit it with my heat gun to make the icing puffy! Used my Nestabilities square to make the frame for the cupcake. HB sentiment is from this month's SOM, "Say It In Style" and it is triple stamped in Chocolate, Blush and Hollyhock. A couple of Just Blooms and a nail head for the center complete the card. Paper pack is More To Adore.


Now I'm off to mow the yard...errr...weeds!

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

Fun cupcake!! I've tagged you with a 6 quirks game. If you want to play visit my blog for the rules ^_~ Have a wonderful weekend!

Liane said...

YUMMY! I want cupcakes!!!! Does John sell those?