Monday, May 19, 2008

Marjorie's Color Challenge #19


Number 19 already?! Wow, time sure does fly when you're having fun!


Marjorie's color choices for this week are Ocean, Breeze, Honey and Goldrush. I decided to use one of the Emerson Quillin images that Liane RAK'd me with last week. Emerson Quillin : American Art Stamp I just love the sass of these ladies! I used my Prismacolor pencils to color them, using colors pretty darn close to Breeze and Ocean! Then I drug the edge of the cardstock thru my Ocean and Breeze ink pads. Found some Wild Asparagus paper in my stash that matched the Honey and Goldrush pretty close, and a piece of a honey-colored corrugated paper from my stash. I piece of black and white ribbon with a piece of black ric-rac from my stash completes this card. First person to comment on the card gets it in the mail!

3 comments:

Marjorie said...

Very cute!! I like how you found pattern paper to match! The crimped honey paper is neat too. Thanks for playing hun!!

Liane said...

That is a beautiful card! Love it!

ya ya's mom said...

Hi Sue, nice to know you through Liane :)
janelle