Thursday, May 1, 2008

Marjorie's color challenge 16


Only three colors this week for Marjorie's color challenge. Blush, Hollyhock and Garden Green. I added Honey and Goldrush and a bit of Olive on the stems.


I needed to make Mother's Day cards, so that was my inspiration. I dug out Simple Beauty and Flower Child stamp sets. The Simple Beauty I random stamped, then used CTMH markers and colored the images. Added a big of Stickles in the flower centers for my required bling! Then I stamped the Flower Child images and used my Prismacolor pencils to color them in and the blending brush to soften the colors a bit. Cut them out and pop-dotted them on Garden Green and Hollyhock cardstock. The Happy Mother's Day sentiment is also from the Simple Beauty set. I used my Honey ink pad and drug the edges of the card thru it to give a bit of pop.

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

Very sweet card! That must have been a lot of coloring! Love the added colors ^_~ I got your package today, thanks! The card is so cute and I'm sure the nestibilities cut outs will be fun to use! Thanks for playing :D