Thursday, April 24, 2008

card for John


Once again, John's route is being restructured. He's gonna be losing two of his favorite accounts the end of May. Couldn't be two of his crap accounts. Noooo! That would be too easy. So he asked me to make some cards that he could give to the managers and receivers when he leaves. This is what I came up with. I used Silhoutte papers, Joy Forever stamp set for the flower and For Every Occasion stamp set for the "goodbye." The flower I stamped in StazOn and used my Twinkling H2O's to paint the blue petals, so it's kinda shimmery in real life.

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

That's such a bummer! But the card is lovely and it sounds like you guys had a lot of fun on your trip even with the weather ^_~ I love the pics! I've never been there but it looks like a wonderful place to go muck around and discover! Maybe one day we'll go :D