Monday, March 3, 2008

We have a weiner!

I wrote down all the names of those who posted a reply to my 100th blog posting. All were sprinkled with majik fayrie dust and placed, along with a blindfolded and gagged John, in a hermetically sealed room. He walked in three clockwise circles and in three counterclockwise circles around the names which were in a beautiful bowl. He then sprinkled grass clippings saved from last summer around the bowl and lit them on fire to make the fayrie's come closer and dance. And the name he drew from the bowl is DEBBIE!!! Congratulations! Your fabulous prize will be on it's way to you by the end of the week. :::clap, clap, clap:::

Thank you all for playing and reading!

4 comments:

hubby said...

It really was not that bad. She likes making things harder that they have to be. congrads to all that entered

Debbie DP said...

Hey Sue we all know I'm a little slow. I had to read it TWICE. Maybe no slow justa WEINER. Thanks John for drawing my name. I had to have something good happen this week.

Chris said...

Congrats, Debbie!

Liane said...

Yea Debbie! Woohooo.