Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Color challenge #6



Marjorie's color challenge this week was to use Cranberry, Outdoor Denim, Olive and Indian Corn Blue plus one other color of our choosing.I thought this one was gonna kick me in the rear! I could not make this color challenge work with the stamp set I was trying to make it work with. I futzed with it off and on all day yesterday and could. not. make. it. work! So I slept on it and decided I needed to change my stamp set and my outlook. So this morning I pulled out Make It Count. One that I love but don't use enough. Of course, I had to get Cuttlebug in on it as well! I used my Distressed Stripes embossing folder on Outdoor Denim textured cardstock for the little tag holder. My extra color for this challenge was Honey. To me, it needed that one bit of sunshine to brighten up the card!

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

Awesome!! I love seeing this set used in different ways even though I still haven't gotten it, lol. That pocket is too fun and I'm envious of your new cuttlebug embossing folder ^_~ Love the extra honey too. Thanks for playing!!

*hugs*
Marjorie

Liane said...

OK, this is the first time I have seen this without the black & whites... it looks WEIRD! It is cool, just keep thinking you spilt color on it.... I love the artsy looks though.