Friday, February 29, 2008

Bee and Bella



I took "A Little Bee" with me this morning when I took my truck to be serviced. I can't just "sit" there while they service my vehicle. I got all of the images stamped, colored and cut out and the B&T and cardstock cut while they were working on my truck. Finished them up when I got home and decided since tomorrow is March 1 and St Paddy's Day is right around the corner, I'd use Goodluckabella that Marjorie sent me as my Bella fix for the day.


Bella has green Stickles on the shamrocks and bronze Stickles on the ribbon on her bucket. I paper pieced her pants using the green diamond pattern B&T from Sweet Harmony. The cardstock is Kaleidescope from my stash. A piece of green felt ribbon from my stash completes across the bottom of the card.


The Little Bee card uses the green diamond B&T from Sweet Harmony which I random stamped using the smaller flower stamps from the Little Bee set and Amethyst textured cardstock that I tore to expose the white core. A piece of narrow ribbon from my stash is tied around it.

1 comment:

Liane said...

Love the bella, darling! I like the bee card, although my fav is still teh one you made for me! Yea, happy weekend!